Feb 14, 2013

Sweet-Tarts

I made these for my family today for Valentine's Day! Because I have no real Valentine. But that's okay (:

Recipe (I made these for 6+ people, and I winged the whole operation, so this is vaguely what I did):
-2 rolls of pie crust
-sliced strawberries
-cream cheese
-sugar

Preheat oven to 350*.  Use a cookie cutter to cut out hearts from the crust and lay them out on a greased cookie sheet. Spread the cream cheese and lay the strawberries on top, then cover all that goodness with another heart so you're making a top. Pinch the sides, then seal it with a fork. Sprinkle the tops with sugar. I didn't know how long to set them for, so I kept them in the oven until they were golden brown on top.. I wanna say 20 minutes.

They are so super good. I want to try it with chocolate chips in the middle (:

2 comments:

Search This Blog