Feb 20, 2013

Copyright ClareMariePhotography. To use without permission is prohibited. 

"What we call love is a shadow of something lost"- Forbidden. 

I've been wanting to use this quote for quite awhile, and I'm so glad I finally felt like I had a picture worthy of it. It's from the book Forbidden by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee. It's about a world post-apocalypse, and how everyone has been engineered without any emotions except fear. But there is a group of people called The Keepers, who have something that will forever change the life of a young boy named Rom, and how he will help change the world.

It was super fascinating and it's a trilogy, I believe. Except the third book isn't out yet so I'm twiddling my thumbs impatiently. 

What's been on your booklist lately? I'm always looking for new books to read!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting photo! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at BT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! I have quite a few book reviews up you can feel free to check out!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    p.s. I LOVE your blog!

    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com/#uds-search-results

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog