Jan 2, 2013

Us Crazy Folk.

On Sunday, when we were supposed to be planning a party, my bestest friends and I decided to do some picture taking. The concepts I had in mind required sunlight, but the sun ran away. So we improvised! And froze our butts off. We had the loveliest time and I am once again reminded of how much I love my friends.

First, I made Monica put on a prom dress and we ventured outside in the freezing cold. Monica said that once you got used to not wearing a coat outside, you felt warm. She's crazy. Alicia and I were frozen and we were in coats and mittens. But Monica is a badass and that is why she was my model ;)

We decided to try out the shadow concept I had planned for a different scene. I think we had more fun coming up with different shadow poses than we did with anything else.





.

She should be a model.

ANYWAYS. I needed to show some people how to pose. I should be a model too ;)

So after all this ado, here is the final picture that took me 9 edits to get to what I wanted. I want to still use this idea for my original concept, so you will see shadows again (: Thank you to Alicia, for giving me advice and helping me haul ladders and whatnot around! <3

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.-William Shakespeare


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog