Jan 5, 2013

New Year's Eve Party 2012

I figure I better post this before the week's end. Otherwise it'll feel like it was ages ago, even if the year is only 5 days old (:

Every year my youth group and I have a Christmas/New Years Eve/Secret Santa Party. This years was no doubt the best one we've ever had.



It involved tacos, lots of salsa and some sort of cheeseball? I was told it was a cheeseball but it ended up not being a ball at all. I was a little disappointed. But we had all that along with pizza, malts, and candy.

And then we brought out the Wii. And the Just Dance competitions began.


(If you're wondering what in the world I'm wearing, it's this. Well, my version of it.)
So after doing that for like, 3 hours, we finally shut that off and turned on the Times Square broadcast of New Year's Eve. We watched that until the countdown began!
We went all out with the party hats. I think we had 12 different hats to choose from, plus lei's, plus a ton of noisemakers that we went bonkers with at midnight. Oh, and confetti exploders.

It was one of the best parties we've ever had, and definitely a tradition we will be keeping for a very long time.

xo, Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog