Oct 6, 2012

Murder Mystery Party






                                        Top three from left to right: Alicia, Monica, Temma. Bottom three from left to right: Sydney, Jill, myself. 

        Yesterday, Alicia and I threw Monica a surprise party. Which also happened to be a Murder Mystery Party!  Alicia and I had been planning this since September, and we had looked all over for a good mystery party packet. But all the ones we found were really dirty.. and we didn't want to pay $50 for a decent one. So, we had the wonderful the idea of writing one ourselves!
           Well, let me say it was a lot harder than I was expecting. But we did it, and if any of you would like to use it for your own mystery party, let me know. It is actually pretty well written if I do say so myself, and I'd hate for it to go to waste!
            Anyways, here are a few of the pictures! The characters were: Mr. & Mrs. Chev, owners of Bottoms Up Nightclub, Kristine, the dumb blonde, Lil Dwayne, the bartender, Meadow Flower, the hippie, Anastasia, the singer, and Maureen, the bartender (not shown in the picture as she was played by Monica's mother because the original person couldn't make it. Long story.) The person who was murdered was the bouncer, Ty Steele, played by the wonderful little brother of Alicia and Monica.
          It was so much fun.. everybody had such a great time. And then we ended with homemade cookies and cream ice cream cake! So tasty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog